The vertical patternator is used to measure the spray liquid distribution of orchard and airblast sprayers and vertical spray booms.
- Vertical patternator with a height of 3.2 m
- Equipped with horizontal lamellae that allow the air to pass through and filter the sprayed liquid
- The spray liquid is collected in sections of 10 cm height and drained off in measuring cylinders
- Ultrasonic automated liquid volume measurement
- Horizontal spray liquid distribution measurements
- Evaluation of orchard and airblast sprayers and vertical spray booms