Determination of the spray distribution of a spray boom under standardised conditions (working pressure, angle, height) (ISO 5682-2)
Technique and measuring protocol
- The spray scanner consists of a receiver-unit with 0.10 m grooves which moves along an aluminium rail installed beneath the spray boom
- The measuring set-up and protocol fulfils the requirements set by ISO 5682-2 'Equipment for crop protection - Spraying equipment - Part 2: Test methods for hydraulic sprayers'
- Four symmetrical equivalent repetitions
- Spray liquid distribution, coefficient of variation CV (+ s.d.)
- Measurement of spray distribution (CV) of a field crop sprayer
See price list