Air flow characterisation
Anemometers are used to characterise the air flow pattern of orchard, airblast sprayers and field sprayers with air support.
- Omnidirectional hot wire anemometers (TSI air velocity transducer, model 8465)
- 2D ultrasonic anemometers (Windsonic 1, Gill Instruments, Inc.)
- 3D ultrasonic anemometers (RM Young 81000)
- Air flow pattern characterisation
- Evaluation of orchard, airblast sprayers and field sprayers with air support
- Evaluation of pneumatic sowing machines with regard to dust drift